As a practice owner, do you have time to properly mentor your management team to help them develop the leadership skills they need? As a manager, do you sometimes face situations that are beyond your experience, and wish there was someone to talk to for advice or encouragement?
Is it difficult to know when to draw the line on employee behavior, and how to enforce fair and consistent progressive discipline? Do you hesitate to terminate an employee for fear of legal retaliation? Is your team suffering from compassion fatigue and burnout that is affecting their performance and the success of the practice? Coaching and counseling can provide the support the management team needs to ensure the future success of the practice.
- Provide recommendations for problems with the team as they occur.
- Provide ongoing mentorship for the management team as they face daily challenges.
- Provide advice on expanding managerial education and experience as appropriate.
- Develop templates to document disciplinary actions, including termination documents.
- Provide coaching regarding specific problems as they occur, and the recommended progressive steps to take in following the practice’s policy.
|« Policy Manual||Planning Your Workforce »|