Are you and your managers ready to perform an interview that is successful, and legal? Do you know which questions to ask, and which to avoid? Are you using the best method of interviewing, and is your interview process laid out in steps that will filter out the best candidates for consideration?
Do you tend to go by “gut feeling” or instinct when it comes to picking a person for the position, or is there solid evidence that supports the best fit for the job? Consistent interviewing can take the guesswork out of the process and help you hire successfully.
- Develop interview tools to promote consistent and effective hiring methods.
- Train members of management on how to proceed through the interview process step-by-step.
- Role Play on how to perform personal interviews effectively.
- Conduct preliminary screening of applicants’ resumes/applications and preliminary phone interviews; submit recommendations of candidates for personal interview.
- Conduct personal interviews for management level positions.
|« Recruiting||Job Descriptions »|