Was your performance evaluation system built from current job descriptions so that you are reinforcing the essential duties and behavior that you need from your team? Does your current evaluation process involve input from the employee being evaluated, their peers they work beside, and the management team of the practice to provide an opinion that is objective as possible?
Are evaluations being used in your practice to build careers to help carry your practice into a successful future? Evaluations should focus on the team member’s future goals, rather than only reflect the past that cannot be changed.
- Assess how current performance evaluation system is interfacing with other HR tools to create the best team.
- Troubleshoot previous critical incidents as a learning tool for improving staff retention, inspiring continuous learning, and effectively maintaining the best performers.
- Provide coaching on how to prepare the final evaluation document and conduct the employee meeting; role play the evaluation meeting.
- Develop new performance evaluation system using a process of team and management input.
- Initiate annual reminder system for review of evaluation system, including distribution of team satisfaction surveys and creation of the revised documents.
|« Job Descriptions||Employee Manuals »|